HS43 – Q&Q – Sports Stopwatch – Equipment Timer Measure -Black
- Stop Watch-Measure Unit: 1/100th of second,
- Working Range: Up to 23 Hr.59 Min 59 Sec,
- Split Time,
- Time-Hour, Minute, Second, Month, Date, and Day of the Week
- Alarm-Daily Alarm and Hourly Chime
- Battery- Lithium Battery CR2032
Mini Voice Recorder Smart Watch 4GB Sound Audio Digital Recorder Professional
Wearable Wristband Audio Bracelet
One button recording: Please push the “Turn On/Off” button to “On” position,the indicator light will shift from red to white,Signifying recording is in process.
Stop recording: In the recording condition,push the “Turn On/Off” button to “Off” position or connect the recorder to the PC by USB interface, the white light will go off, it stops and saves the recording files automatically.
Playback: After recording completes,please play the recording files on the PC.
Setting time: Connect the recorder with computer and open the folder “SetUDiskTime” under the disk directory. Then double click the program “SetUDiskTime(9X).exe” in the folder. After that the time of the recorder will be in sync with your computer system time.
Charging:Connect the USB interface to computer. When the red light blinks, it means charging, when fully charged, the indicator light steady red. It can continue recording about 20 hours once fully recharged.
· Built-in internal lithium battery
· Power supply: 3.7V 110mAh (lasting about 20 hours when full charged)
· Support recording while charging
· Time Stamp
· Recordingformat: WAV
· Recording Bit rate: 128K bps
· Storage Capacity:
(1) 4GB：About 70 hours
(2) 8GB：About 140 hours
(3) 16GB: About 280 hours
· Size: 42mm×18mm×9mm
· Weight: 21g
· Support System:Windows2000/XP/vista/7SKU: n/a